Tuesday 26 April 2011

Weekend

I do hope you are all enjoying this fine weather we are having! This weekend has been just lovely, I have bootfaired, jumble saled and charity shopped. Plus a bit of gardening where I caught the sun a wee bit (red nose!) and the mossies have had a right field day nibbling me.
On sunday night I met up with a couple of girlies for a night out, I was sadly sober (designated driver), but I had a blast. I have a busy week ahead, I'm snapping stock tomorrow so I can finally start listing.  Plus I have to plan the menu for my tea party on Friday, which means lot's of baking - wooooohoooo!

Here's what I wore....


Firstly a bit of a squint - it's very sunny you know!
Vintage Biba 70's lilac vest, plain lace trim white vest, H&M 70's style flares (love these - got them in black too, super tight), D-Havz gold & nude wedges, vintage leather whipstitch bag, Old England gold chain watch, vintage jewels. 


P.S. Sarah @ Misfits Vintage, this is a 99 - yum!

12 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Loving the flares and the sandals!

Tarkus said...

Love everything!

Wilthomer said...

You look great and the squint tells all, glad to see you got a sunny Bank Holiday weekend. We had rain and cold for two days then a sunny 80 degree Easter Sunday! My mate from way back when posted photos from Scarborough on FB this past weekend and everyone was squinting in them!

Unknown said...

Oh YUM - I want a 99!!!

You look super hot in those flares - more pics please!

Sarah xxx

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

I love those bell bottoms!

Psychedelicsister said...

You look fabulous!

Vix said...

You look gorgeous! I think you may have convinced me to set foot in H&M, which is something my friends have failed dismally at doing for years. xxx

Smashingbird said...

Thanks all, I'm obsessed with these trousers. I think I'm gonna get them in blue too!

Sharon S said...

Hi my dear-you look amazing and you really do style high street, designer and vintage just perfectly-a fabulous outfit indeed!! xx

Annimalhouse said...

Super hawt ensemble girl!! Loving the flares, I think they are just right tight!! And that biba vest is the icing on the cake!!

Kirby said...

I love the flares!! Great outfit!

Kirby said...

I love the flares!! Great outfit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails