Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Weekend

I do hope you are all enjoying this fine weather we are having! This weekend has been just lovely, I have bootfaired, jumble saled and charity shopped. Plus a bit of gardening where I caught the sun a wee bit (red nose!) and the mossies have had a right field day nibbling me.
On sunday night I met up with a couple of girlies for a night out, I was sadly sober (designated driver), but I had a blast. I have a busy week ahead, I'm snapping stock tomorrow so I can finally start listing.  Plus I have to plan the menu for my tea party on Friday, which means lot's of baking - wooooohoooo!

Here's what I wore....


Firstly a bit of a squint - it's very sunny you know!
Vintage Biba 70's lilac vest, plain lace trim white vest, H&M 70's style flares (love these - got them in black too, super tight), D-Havz gold & nude wedges, vintage leather whipstitch bag, Old England gold chain watch, vintage jewels. 


P.S. Sarah @ Misfits Vintage, this is a 99 - yum!

12 comments:

Looking Fab in your forties said...

Loving the flares and the sandals!

Tarkus said...

Love everything!

wilthomer said...

You look great and the squint tells all, glad to see you got a sunny Bank Holiday weekend. We had rain and cold for two days then a sunny 80 degree Easter Sunday! My mate from way back when posted photos from Scarborough on FB this past weekend and everyone was squinting in them!

Misfits Vintage said...

Oh YUM - I want a 99!!!

You look super hot in those flares - more pics please!

Sarah xxx

Jessica / Lola Vintage Clothing said...

I love those bell bottoms!

Psychedelicsister said...

You look fabulous!

Vintage Vixen said...

You look gorgeous! I think you may have convinced me to set foot in H&M, which is something my friends have failed dismally at doing for years. xxx

Smashingbird said...

Thanks all, I'm obsessed with these trousers. I think I'm gonna get them in blue too!

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-you look amazing and you really do style high street, designer and vintage just perfectly-a fabulous outfit indeed!! xx

Annimal House said...

Super hawt ensemble girl!! Loving the flares, I think they are just right tight!! And that biba vest is the icing on the cake!!

Kirby said...

I love the flares!! Great outfit!

Kirby said...

I love the flares!! Great outfit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails