Wednesday 20 April 2011

Coming Soon...


As I've mentioned on here previously personal circumstances have meant a big change in my life and now I have the opportunity to do something I've always dreamt of doing, yes I'm jumping on the vintage bandwagon and am launching Smashingbird Vintage
I have been collecting vintage (or retro as it used to be called!) clothing since I was about 14 and have amassed quite a collection over the years and I have a ton of vintage delights to share with you all. So expect plenty of 60's mod & dollybird gear plus a sprinkling of 70s chic! Now I just have to start getting some bits listed so stay tuned, I'm very excited!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurrah! Can't wait to see it!!! xx

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats - looking forward to your wares!

Sarah xxx

Psychedelicsister said...

ooooooh, I can't wait!
I LOVE your logo, she's adorable.

bellydonut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

Thrilled to see what you'll be listing! Awesome decision! I already love your lil' logo. :)

Kirby said...

ohh!!!! I can't wait!!

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Ooh wow, very exciting indeed! Can't wait to see what you've got (and I love your logo, I am so jealous. Did you design it yourself?) xx

Smashingbird said...

Thank you all - must get cracking now! xxx

Sharon S said...

Hi there!! Many congratulations and well done indeed, can't wait to see your pieces too! xx

Emily Daley said...

Fabulous!! so glad you are doing this!! do i get a family discount??? e xxxxxxx

Smashingbird said...

Sharon - thanks honey, I'm keeping my eye on yours too!
Em - I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement!

Style At Every Age said...

It will be wonderful, good luck!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Can't wait! I think Smashingbird is a brilliant name. Look forward to it. Love your logo by the way, perfect! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails