Monday 25 April 2011

Vintage Crush - Scott Walker

RaveJune70003


There's no doubt about it, I am officially obsessed with Scott Walker, his beautifully haunting voice and songwriting plus he was rather - actually terribly handsome! So as he is my current vintage crush I have compiled a selection of scans from my collection of Rave mags - hope you enjoy, as I'm sure it'll be the first post of many!

RaveApril67004


RaveJune66002




RaveJune66001



RaveMar66003


RaveMar66004


RaveJan67002

RaveJan69004

6 comments:

Pearl Westwood said...

That is one fine barnet!

Annimalhouse said...

Super easy on the eyes, and ears!! You have the best taste in blokes dear girl!

Sharon S said...

Hi there!! What a fab post, I didn't know of him, thanks for sharing!! xx

Unknown said...

I have never heard of him so thanks for the heads up - I'm off to find out more about him.

And he does a killer Blue Steel!

Sarah xxx

Wilthomer said...

Great pics! I read once (I think it was in the Scott Walker bio "A Deep Shade of Blue"?) that John and Gary wore wigs!! Again I am jealous of your "Rave" scores!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

I'm still swooning over the first picture! Gorgeous!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails