Monday 18 April 2011

Award time!


A humungous thank you to the fabuliscious Miss Annimal for awarding me a Stylish Blogger Award. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, well where have you been! This is one foxy lady with a wardrobe and thrifting skills to die for! Go here now Annimal House.

The rules are well known in bloggerland, once accepting this award you should share a little about yourself, so here I go....


I have recently moved back to the place I grew up, it's a bizarre little island off the south coast of england, it  does have a couple of claims to fame - Rod Hull and Michael Crawford are both from here and during the second world war you needed a passport to get here!


I haven't been on holiday for 13 years! I'm hoping this will change this year, I reckon I deserve one by now!


My guilty pleasure at the moment is the terribly trashy The Only Way is Essex - Shuuuttt Upppp!


I'm a total Royalist, I love all the pomp and circumstance and although I think Wills and Kate are as dull as dishwater, I'm organising a Royal High Tea for Wedding Day!


I pass this award onto all of you my lovely followers if you so wish to accept it!


Pics from here, here, my own vintage vogue scan, here and here


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bloody hell, love, you must need a holiday!!!

Sarah xxx

Smashingbird said...

You reckon!?!
Bxxx

Pearl Westwood said...

Aw I am the same I havent been on holiday for years. I got to go to some conferences abroad but the just arent the same, when your working it really doesnt matter where you are in the world as its still work and not sitting on a beach!

annimal said...

Come to California for your holiday!! I'll make sure to show you a hellva time, vintage clothes shopping, dancing, San Francisco!! And thanks for the blog love, love!!!

Psychedelicsister said...

13 years? Time to travel my dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails