Friday 1 April 2011

How not to take Outfit Post Pictures.

 I always have really good intentions to do outfit posts mainly because it's an aspect of other peoples blogs that I love, it's my nosey nature I guess and I am really trying to get into a regular posting routine at the moment and hope to do a lot more outfit posts myself. It was only once I was almost out of the door last night I remembered to take a pic so apologies for my last minute very dark and very crappy iPhone pics from last night. It was my first single girl night out so I just had to get an outfit shot!


This pic was the best of the bunch but sadly doesn't show my lovely L'Autre Chose boots which I got on ebay (worn once!) for only £20. The top is next but everything else is vintage. Bag, Belt & Pendant -Charity Shops. Old England Watch - eBay, Mini Skirt - Camden Market about 10yrs ago.


I had to include this pic as my new little pal thought he was coming out with me too!

13 comments:

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Ooh yay, I've been wanting you to do outfit posts! You look fab, and your hair is JUST how I want mine but somehow it never turns out like that. x

Perdita Tinsel said...

I adore the boots and skirt combo, you can't beat it for a classic 60s nod!

The little fella in the last pic is cute too.

Psychedelicsister said...

Rebecca you look like a model.
Love the 60's look so much, FABULOUS my dear ;)

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

oh you look darling! I so wish I could rock short hair. p.s. would love a close-up of the boots! They look fab!

Sharon S said...

Hi my dear-you look fabulous and hope you had a fun night out too, the boots and skirt just rock!! xx

Smashingbird said...

You are all a bit too generous, but thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for following me too, and thank you for your nice compliment about my jewellery branch. I seem to have deleted your comment by accident though! (Wasn't wearing my glasses and the links are sooo small...)So I apologise for that.
I love your outfit, but I love your hairstyle even more. Your style inspires me! Have a great day.

Style At Every Age said...

You look gorgeous darling xx

Wilthomer said...

If I were a gal I'd have your hair!! Bravo for being brave enough to post your pic. In my semi-paranoid state I'm always on the fence about doing these sorta things, instead posting pics of my trouser, shoe, cufflinks etc....

Annimalhouse said...

You look so HAWT!! Thanks for sharing your outfit with us, and those boots are amazing and you got a killer deal!!

Jill said...

I'm terrible at outfit posts. My friends make fun of me!

Anonymous said...

Marry me!

Smashingbird said...

@ Angry Old Man - I bet you say that to all the girls! ; P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails