Saturday 1 January 2011

New Years!

Firstly I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and thank you for all your visits and sweet comments this year, they are all appreciated sooo much! 
Here's hoping 2011 is filled with love, happiness, prosperity & beautiful shoes.


So I finished my last post with the promise that I would post a picture of the dress I was planning to wear on New Years. Well at 6.30pm last night I had an outfit disaster. I had delicately hand washed the dress a couple of days before and hung it to dry but it still needed to be ironed. Nightmare situation - I had the heat super low and used a clean cloth to protect the fabric but the damn steam iron dribbled onto the satin and left awful watermarks on the skirt and sleeves. I don't have any decent dry cleaners near me so I'm hoping I can sort it with another gentle wash and a dry iron! fingers crossed...


So this is what I ended up wearing: Bus Stop peach satin jacket/dress, Dollyrockers cream crocheted dress, D-Havz gold & nude wedges and vintage peach Boa.      


I don't usually go out for New Years but I had a really great night, even though I was totally sober (was driving), I still had a good old dance! 



9 comments:

Modern Milly said...

You both looked fabulous, as always!

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year to you both. xx

P.S. Really hope you can mend the beautiful dress.

Sharon S said...

Hi there-you look amazing in this dress, hope your other one will be fine too, wishing you a Happy New Year xx

Style At Every Age said...

Hope you have a happy and successful 2011 x

Vix said...

What a gorgeous couple you make! Congratulations and a Happy New Year. xxx
PS What a shame about the iron, I'm sure the cleaners will sort it out for you, tho'.

Psychedelicsister said...

Happy New Year and Anniversary Smashing bird.
What a stunning outfit, sigh.... you look amazing.
That dress is to die for.
I'll cross my fingers for you on your dress marks.

Helga said...

OMG what a hot looking pair you are!!!Freakin LOVE the outfits!!
Happy New Year!!!! XXX

Laura McLaws Helms said...

Awww, you both look wonderful!

Emily Daley said...

happy new year and happy anniversary!!! Looking fab as ever, blimey all white and red wine is a scary combo!!!! speak soon, lots of love em xxxxxxx

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Becka, you both look stunning! I love your outfits. What a gorgeous couple you make. Happy Anniversary xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails