Saturday 30 July 2011

Songs for Saturday pt19


Stone The Crows - Friend (Ode to John Law, 1970) 

Another bootfair gem I got recently was the album Ode to John Law by scottish band Stone The Crows. I have to admit to being rather ignorant of this band having only seen a clip of them on an Old Grey Whistle Test rerun. But I liked what I heard and when I saw this LP of course I couldn't pass it up! I love that this you tube clip has a good crackle to it, there's nothing like listening to vinyl is there?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...



I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
"Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

Tarkus said...

Love Stone The Crows expecially the MKII with the great Jimmy McCulloch on lead guitar!
Great post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails