Tuesday 12 January 2010

Hard Hearted Harlot

Whilst mourning the loss of www.terrydehavilland.com, particularly the amazing sale section, I decided to have a little shoe browse and discovered a new label to me called Hard Hearted Harlot, and oooh they have some very lovely shoes and boots, they remind me a bit of Chie Mihara although a little cheaper in price.
They are very vintage influenced with nice slim toes, stacked heels and platforms. I'm always on the look out for this type of brand as I adore footwear from the 60s and 70s but I just can't deal with them breaking, it is too sad.

Here are a few of my favourites available to buy online, and most in the sale too! I am seriously tempted by both pairs of boots both less than £80...








Available from www.javari.co.uk, www.myarosa.co.uk, I also spotted a few pairs on amazon & ebay.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Love the last one.

Tina said...

Fantastic shoe selections in this post! Thanks for following my vintage blog; I found yours via Google today. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails