Tuesday 13 October 2009

I've been a naughty girl.....

Ok, so I gave in and got myself a pair of Terry's in the sale. I'm going to justify this by calling them an investment piece, but honestly I just couldn't resist them. They are even better in real life, the colour is gorgeous cadbury's purple. Don't you love it when you get a shoe bag, the box came in the special carrier bag too! Yes, I'm easily pleased.



Do excuse the poor pics, my camera is terrible and I can't afford a new one because I keep doing stuff like buying 6" purple suede wedges just in time for winter.

2 comments:

Laura McLaws Helms said...

Ahhh! So perfect! Now I want those ones too- too bad I'm overdrawn... argh....

Sharon S said...

Congrats, they're simply gorgeous and really, they are an investment!! From Sharon Rose

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails