Saturday, 30 July 2011

Songs for Saturday pt19


Stone The Crows - Friend (Ode to John Law, 1970) 

Another bootfair gem I got recently was the album Ode to John Law by scottish band Stone The Crows. I have to admit to being rather ignorant of this band having only seen a clip of them on an Old Grey Whistle Test rerun. But I liked what I heard and when I saw this LP of course I couldn't pass it up! I love that this you tube clip has a good crackle to it, there's nothing like listening to vinyl is there?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

♥

I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
"Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

♥

Tarkus said...

Love Stone The Crows expecially the MKII with the great Jimmy McCulloch on lead guitar!
Great post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails